Get rid of unwanted water under your Waynesville home with a crawlspace sump pump.
When you think about sump pumps, you probably think about basements, but if you have unwanted water in the crawlspace of your Waynesville, North Carolina home or business, you may want to consider a crawlspace sump pump. Keeping your crawlspace dry is essential to the long-term health of your building and its occupants. Excess moisture can lead to the growth of mold and mildew, as well as attracting unwanted insects like termites and ants. It can also damage your building’s structure and cost you a lot of money on repairs that could have been prevented.
When installing a crawlspace sump pump, we will:
- Inspect your crawlspace to look for signs of unwanted water over time
- Dig a hole for the sump pump at the low spot of your crawlspace
- Line the hole with a sump liner to protect the pump from mud while allowing water to collect around the pump for removal
- Install a sump lid over the water collection hole
- Install the sump pump and sump discharge line to carry the water well away from your building’s crawlspace
- Install a pump alarm to tell you if it stops working properly
Crawlspace sump pumps are a great way to guard your building against unwanted moisture and all the problems it can cause. At Dry Foundation Technologies, we have the expertise and the knowledge to quickly install your sump pump and get you on your way to a healthier building. We offer financing with no required yearly service contract. We provide a warranty on every job, so you know it is done right. We are trained and certified by Safebasements.
So whether your job is commercial, residential or industrial, give us a call today, and let’s solve the problem of unwanted water together.
At Dry Foundation Technologies, we can install crawlspace sump pumps in Waynesville, Asheville, Hickory, Granite Falls, Lenoir, Moravian Falls, Taylorsville, Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain, Banner Elk, Blowing Rock, Linville, Newland, Alexander, Barnardsville, Black Mountain, Candler, Fairview, Fletcher, Mills River, Swannanoa, Weaverville, Morganton, Conover, Kings Mountain, Shelby, Andrews, Murphy, Franklinton, Robbinsville, Canton, Maggie Valley, Arden, Hendersonville, Sylva, Whittier, Marion, Spruce Pine, Rutherfordton, Tryon, Forest City, Lake Lure, Brevard, and Boone, North Carolina.