Waterproofing your Mars Hill property shouldn’t be complicated – call us and it won’t be!
There are a number of symptoms that should alert you that your Mars Hill home or property needs waterproofing services. If you notice any of these or suspect a problem, call us at Dry Foundation technologies. We offer a wide variety of foundation and waterproofing services that will preserve your property and avoid the health problems that a wet environment can contribute to.
Here are a few things to watch for that will tell you that waterproofing may be needed:
- Mold on the walls or floor in your basement
- Damp drywall in a finished basement or along the baseboards inside the home
- A water heater that gets rusty along the bottom
- Cracks in the basement walls or floor
- Leaks around windows or from the walls of the basement
- Wet or moldy carpeting in basement
- Odd smells in your basement
- High humidity levels in your home
- Obvious signs of water and moisture
We believe waterproofing should be a once-and-done experience, so we use only the highest quality solutions and include a transferrable warranty. We do not require a yearly service contract because we are confident in our work. We are a certified waterproofing company, so you are assured of a dry environment and can continue with any plans you may have to utilize the space.
We recommend you call us for a waterproofing assessment before doing a renovation to turn your basement into living space. This will preserve your investment, and it is easier to do most waterproofing techniques before the addition of walls and flooring. If you have questions about waterproofing, give us a call. We make waterproofing uncomplicated and lasting.